8.24.2010

New leaf much?

Ok, so I have been Internet missing for quite a while. Moved out, lost ability to pay for Internet, lived with crazy roommate, moved again with boyfriend (now fiance) into 1x1 apartment with my dog. Finally managed to get Internet and cable when he found a job. And now been going crazy ever since. And I wouldn't change a thing. :)

I've finally managed to get a bit of a grip on my life. Things aren't great or amazing, don't get me wrong, but I'm dealing with things and getting a lot more done. Finally feeling accomplished.

I'm on a calorie counting diet now. Which really sucks. Especially when you realize that all the foods that you love to eat consume 50% or more of your calorie allowance. No more fast food, I dare say. I've pretty much cut out soda, switching to coffee with Splenda (omg, no calories!) or water. Or Anything else I can find with low-0 calories. Also been doing cardio 3 times a week, burning off 250+ calories each time. I've been feeling a lot better. Honestly, I thought this was going to suck balls, but after having done this for 2 weeks now, I love the way I feel when I'm eating healthier foods that aren't clogging me up. It's great! :)

Knitting hasn't really been going on much lately. It's disappointing, but that's the way life goes. I'm working on 2 sweaters for myself, and I'm eager to get them done, but I don't want to rush it and ruin them. That would suck.

Anyways, I'm really hoping to post more on here and get back into blogging. I'm not as emo kid, either, I promise. ;P Hope everyone is doing well!

PS I'm probably going to start delving into Buddhism again. It makes me happy! :)))

<(*o*)> Kris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home